If you are an American or documented worker who has worked in this country for at least 5 of the last 10 years, the deductions made for your Social Security taxes have been placed into a fund for you to be paid to you as a monthly income should you become disabled according to the social Security administration Guidelines.
Attorney Mike Murburg can help you with any Social Security Disability claim you may be entitled to file. Please take the time to review the links below for more information about your disability claim, or contact our offices for a free consultation.
See the topics below for a more in depth look at Social Security Disability:
- Social Security Some Basic Questions
- Soc. Sec. Disability Applications and Entitlements
- The Soc. Sec. Disability Appeals Process
- Soc. Sec. Hearings: The ALJ Level
- Social Security Disability Claim Adjudications
- Appeals After Your ALJ Hearing
- Social Security Retirement
- Social Security Disability Tax Questions
- Social Security Disability for “Children” Claims.