SSI & SSDI
If you are an American or documented worker who has worked in this country for at least 5 of the last 10 years, the deductions made for your Social Security taxes have been placed into a fund for you to be paid to you as a monthly income should you become disabled according to the social Security administration Guidelines.
The team at Mike Murburg, PA discuss some of the most frequently asked questions clients have about Social Security. We enjoy helping our clients with their specific needs and questions. Contact us today by calling 877-SSI-ATTY to discuss your Social Security questions. We are here to help.
Always Ask Questions
Getting and keeping Social Security benefits can become very complicated, very quickly. You may have many questions, such as:
- What is Social Security?
- I am eligible to receive Social Security benefits?
- What are Social Security disability benefits?
- What should I do if my Social Security benefits application was denied?
- How much Social Security benefits do I qualify for?
- How can I find someone to help me with my Social Security questions?
- How Do I Satisfy the Social Security Disability Medical Listing 12.15 for PTSD?
- If I am a Veteran, How Do I Satisfy the Social Security Disability Listing for PTSD 12.15 Trauma and Stress Related Disorders in my Social Security Disability Case?
- If I do not meet Medical Listing 12.15 for PTSD as a veteran or otherwise as a non-veteran, can I still get a Medical-Vocational Allowance for my PTSD so that I can still get SSDI or SSI benefits?
While the attorneys at Mike Murburg, PA are always here to help, you remain your own best advocate and it is important that you continue to ask questions and learn everything you can about Social Security and how it can help you.
If you do not believe that you are receiving the proper amount or type of Social Security benefits, or if you believe that your Social Security benefits application was wrongfully denied, then contact us today. The sooner we get the facts of your case, the sooner we can begin the process of getting you all the benefits that you are entitled to.
The Social Security Administration (SSA) is charged with administering Social Security benefits. The SSA oversees the initial Social Security benefits application process, helps in making disability determinations, and provides for the payout of Social Security benefits. Review the SSA’s Frequently Asked Questions page for more information on topics such as:
- Social Security Payments
- Taxes, Credits and Funding
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
The answers provided on the SSA’s website are not always complete but they may give you a better understanding of how Social Security benefits work. Contact us if you still have questions and we will review your specific concerns.
You may also want to review information provided by non-profits organizations such as the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP). AARP, and similar organizations, work to help those in or nearing retirement and offer valuable information about Social Security retirement benefits.
Contacting Mike Murburg, PA
The attorneys at Mike Murburg, PA have years of experience helping clients navigate the Social Security Administration and get the benefits that they are entitled to. Our attorneys recognize that Social Security benefits are often a necessary part of our clients’ lives and we work extremely hard to get the best results possible.
Please contact us online or call 877-SSI-ATTY today. Our attorneys are available to discuss your specific needs and concerns. We look forward to helping you and your family. Please select one of the links below for a more detailed discussion on specific Social Security topics.
- Type of cases we handle
- What Questions will I most likely be asked at My SSI/SSDI Disability Hearing?
- Basic Questions
- State of Florida Residents
- Applications and Entitlements
- The Appeals Process
- Hearings: The ALJ Level
- Claim Adjudications
- Appeals After Your ALJ Hearing
- Social Security Disability for “Children”
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Social Security Retirement
- Social Security Disability Tax Questions
- Chron’s, IBS, Colitis
- Physicians’ MDFAQs
- Specific Examples of Disability
- Disabled Minor Children
- Income Tax Guidance